Oxford day surgery is a first class accredited day hospital located in Mount Hawthorn, Western Australia. We are proudly owned by Monserrat Day Hospitals, an established healthcare provider with hospitals across WA and Queensland. With 22 years of experience in operating day hospitals and cancer care services, Montserrat is proud of its specialised private facilities.
At Oxford Day Surgery we strive to provide the pinnacle in patient care. Our highly specialised doctors and nurses deliver innovative treatments in our modern, comfortable and conveniently located Day Hospital that has full day surgery and recovery facilities on site.
- 4 theatres providing Mohs surgery, general dermatology and vasectomy procedures
- Laboratory onsite to provide a quick turnaround of results for Mohs patients
- 10 chairs and 1 bed in a comfortable pre-operative and recovery lounge
- Onsite specialist consulting suites
- Onsite pathology collection
- State of the art sterilisation equipment and infection control standards
- Undercover off-street parking below the facility with lift access available
- Ample free public parking and car park just 80m away in Oxford St. Public transport access is also convenient.
Our team of highly specialised surgeons and nurses are trained at Oxford Day Surgery, ensuring our patients have the safest and most pleasant experience possible delivering quality care at the highest standards.